- Corporate Profile
- CEFC China Energy Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “CEFC China”) is a private collective enterprise with energy and financial services as its core business. The strategy of the Company seeks to expand international economic cooperation in the energy sector and establish a well-organized international investment bank and an investment group.
- Strategies and Resources
- CEFC China, armed with an in-depth analysis and understanding of the energy demand in the Chinese market, embarked on its strategy of exploring overseas resources. The company is developing itself into a well-organized international investment bank in the energy industry by employing its reservoir of international resources accumulated over the years in international energy cooperation and public diplomacy, integrating its business operations with financial services.
- The Management
- Executive Directors: Ye Jianming, Chan Chauto, Zang Jianjun, Li Yong
Independent Directors: Su Weizhong, Zhuang Miaozhong, Ye Xiangdong
Chairman of the Board of Directors: Ye Jianming
- Institutions & Mechanisms
- Committed to exploring a development path for private enterprises, the Company has introduced a unique operating model of independent innovation and built a well-organized economic community guided by The Code of Business Conduct of CEFC China formulated on the basis of laws and business contractual commitments. The parent company CEFC China is collectively owned and will not be divided.
- Organizational Structure
- CEFC China implements a “three-tier meeting” system: the Board of Directors Meeting (tier-1, top level), the Supervisory Board Meeting (tier-2) and the General Manager’s Meeting (tier-3).
- Corporate Culture
- ·Arising with Strength and Achieving with Goodness
- Code of Business Conduct
- Adhereing to the business integrity and respecting the contractual commitments,, the company formulates the Code of Business Conduct of CEFC China as its guidelines…